Welcome to chartered-engineer.com
The home of Northwick's Specialist Engineering Workshop
" Experts in machine technology "
At Northwick we have strong roots in manufacturing and we are happy to share our expertise!
Uniquely, we blend the expertise of a professional engineering consultancy, with the capability of a systems' integrator, with the ability to provide onsite service support throughout the UK and Europe.
We offer in-house specialist expertise including conceptual design, 3D CAD modelling, prototyping, tooling, electrical systems, electronics and software (PLC and embedded systems), equipment testing, machine building, approvals and CE marking.
Our door is firmly open to both new and returning clients who require a tailor made, industrial machine solution.
To make an enquiry please contact our Lead Engineer, Jon Isaacs on +44 (0)1386 555630 or email email@example.com
We have specialist knowledge & expertise within these specific sectors:-
- Machine repairs, refurbishment, upgrades, re-design & conversions
- Design and build of new equipment
- Production process improvements & lean manufacturing
- Driveshaft manufacturing solutions for commercial vehicles and motorsport
- Riveting & fastening technology including impact, orbital, radial, self-piercing, spiral, hot-upset and adhesives
- Roller forming and metal processing techniques
- Offshore pipeline repair systems and solutions
- Bespoke and one-off machines for unique applications
Our own products include:-
PBM 7 Propshaft balancing machine
PBM Letting-in press
PBM Propshaft welding machine
Offshore Gas and Oil Industry Solutions
C360 portable pipe cut-off machine
W360 portable weld cap-flushing machine
REMM rapid excavation machine
150 tonne internal pipe expander ("Dougal")
AFS internal pipeline roll-former
Milford riveting machines
Adtech riveting machines
Orbital forming machines
Watchdawg process monitoring
Your Solution here?
Contact us now, call +44 (0)1386 555630 or firstname.lastname@example.org